Friday, March 4, 2011

You're Paying Me to do What?

The other day I was looking through some job ads, er... because it's always good to know what's out there, right..?  Anyhoo, I spotted a couple of jobs that left me wondering:

Job title #1:   TBD
[- we don't know what you'll be doing yet.  You make it up.  We just want a new employee okay?  We're tired of the same faces day in, day out...]

Job title #2:   Temperature Sensitive Sales Manager SE US
[- for someone who doesn't like the long northern winters.]

Mix those two together and you've struck employment gold.  I wonder if they'd let me telecommute from NZ, November - April...

3 comments:

Em T said...

Very nice. I'd love to try to explain my job title on that. I think I would go with, "I'm paid for existing."

Kelly said...

Are you making that up? So funny.

Southern Kiwi said...

Nah mate. Well, I made up the bits in italics... but the job titles? All true.