Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Big Fat Greek Lie

When Mum came to visit last month, she brought 7kg (US translation: ~15lbs) of chocolate with her; or would have brought if it weren't for her suitcase being overweight. The chocolate was unceremoniously jettisoned, destined to follow her by mail. I suspect the arrival of said chocolate may have had something to do with the huge zit I noticed making it’s debut on centre stage last night.

My first thought as I stared at my reflection was "put some Windex!" After all, the father on My Big Fat Greek Wedding might be on to something. Hands up everyone who's removed a stain from their carpet with Windex? It works, people!! Although I recommend the clear stuff, not the blue.

I think that may be the extent of it's usefulness though. Carpets and windows. As for the unsightly pimple the next morning - that Gus doesn't know anything.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Windex on a zit? Tell me you didn't actually do that?

Southern Kiwi said...

Yup, surely did!

42 said...

I prefer multi-purpose beach cleaner.... gets the redness out.