Thursday, December 31, 2009

Infinite Power of Hope

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a series of videos on YouTube called 'Mormon Messages,' some of which are taken from talks given at General Conference.  I'm posting a link to the latest one as it expands beautifully on my last post on hope.



The blurb on YouTube:
"Dieter F. Uchtdorf, an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, shares how hope encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ."

 (Okay, so I worked out how to embed a video, but now... I've looked but can't find how to change the template so the video doesn't overlap the side bar widgets.  This is the smallest size video link I could get on YouTube.  Any ideas?)

1 comment:

Southern Kiwi said...

It's weird - on my home PC it overlaps, but on others I've looked at, it's fine. My screen is bigger so that doesn't make sense. I'll try the minima stretch theme. And thanks - you're right - it's easy to lose hope these days...